Hostal Casa del Sol

8.8
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2018

Great place to relax and good value for money, quite hard to meet other people if you are by yourself but I might have just been unlucky, luckily it’s quite easy to make friends in town , free bikes are great and the staff are friendly , beautiful location and building, rooms are great value and the dogs are fun to be around, I enjoyed my stay and did not want to leave

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
26th Apr 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was nice and chilled out and the yoga classes were great. Breakfast was always very tasty as well.

• grayamber99591
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Feb 2018

Great hostel! Good vibe and very friendly staff. Only wish the breakfast could be served a little later!! But was yummy

15th Jan 2018

Amazing hostel. Down to earth staff, awesome vibe and place. You will not want to leave. Everyone I met including myself wanted to extend our booking there.

20th Dec 2017

I had a great stay at Casa del sol. The hostel has a great vibe. Staff is super friendly and very helpful. Hostel is located just a minute away from the beach and 10 minutes from town. Nice quiet place to chill, but still close to the action. Would definitely stay again.

×