Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 3 shared dormitories. 1 shared for men, 1 shared for women and the other one, mixed. Our bathrooms are also shared (ladies and gentlemen) nad new bathrooms just to inaugurate for private rooms. Our facilities you can also use the full equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, oven, toaster, etc.) laundry center (extra fee), pet friendly (extra fee) 2 terraces, large common areas, free high speed internet around the house and card payment.
Hostal Chesal Policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: You can cancel any time, but please let us now about your cancelation with some time.
Check in from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Check out: 11:00
Payment on arrival: in cash, credit cards, debit cards, Pay-Pal.
This property can pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
There is no curfew.
Restriction of age: over 18 years old only.
No restrictions on days of your stay. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>