Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We need 50% of deposit by transfer to our account 2 weeks before the group comes to our Hostel. If the group has no show on the dates of reservation it wont be a return of the transfer.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We have big discounts for big groups with long stayings. Feel free to contact us to ask any questions or if you need something special for your group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have conserved the original interior of the house using authentic woods and ceramics giving it a warm cozy feeling. The house was built in 1960 and has remained beautiful cared for until now. The house is designated as a historical building of Quito by Municipality of Quito City.
The property is located in the heart of new town, La Mariscal, which is the best-known tourist area close to everything necessary such as restaurants, museums, bars, travel agencies and the airport. Also the property is located in a very quiet area so that you can stay comfortably and feel home comforts.
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>