Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What ever your motive is for coming to Valencia, Hostal El Cid is the place to stay.
The property is located right in the heart of Valencia's trendy and hip El Carmen district, just a few minutes walk away from the Cathedral and Plaza del Ayuntamiento. Within close reach you find all the big tourist attractions like El Mercado Central, La Lonja, La Plaza Redonda, Los Torres de Quart y Serrano, IVAM, MOVIM, etc.
The property is just a stone throw away from the train station and close by you can jump on a bus or a metro that will take you to La Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias or to the beach.
The property is located in a quiet pedestrian street in an old rustic Spanish house with beautiful ornaments and charming details.
In April 2008 it was taken on by a new manager and now it's undergoing a careful restoration that will turn it into a unique and comfortable base for your stay in Valencia.
The property has a total of thirteen individually designed rooms, mainly doubles and triples, four of them with bathroom. The rest share lavatory and shower just a second away on the hallway.
All rooms are spacious and plenty of air and light enter through the big windows. On hotter days you can also cool down with the air conditioning or fan installed in all our rooms. Linen and towels are included in the price and our cleaning lady will make sure that your room is always clean and tidy. Some rooms also have television.
Our friendly international staff will make sure that you have a comfortable stay. If you have any inquiries, need directions or recommendations on restaurants, bars, clubs etc. don't hesitate in contacting us. Some of us speak English, Spanish, French, German and Danish.
Step out of your temporarily home and let yourself be seduced by the charm and laid back atmosphere at our property. We will be looking forward to welcoming you.
The reception is open from 10am to 8pm. If you wish to check in outside these hours please send us an email to let us know. All guests will be provided with a set of keys that allow them to enter and leave the property freely.
Check in after 3.00 pm. Check out before 11.00 am. Luggage can be stored at the reception outside these hours.
Advise about arrival time.
Credit Card Facilities. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>