Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
you can pay in a hostal
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have single, double, triple or 4-bed rooms with private or shared bathrooms (separate facilities - two blocks away from each other). Included in our prices are full breakfast, cable TV, hot water, as well as free drinking water, and 1/2 hour free internet service.
In addition, we offer fax service, currency exchange, taxi to different bus stations, door to door shuttle service to Antigua, Panajachel, Chichicastengo and other places. Mrs. Isabel is also happy to prepare home made lunches and dinners.
Secure and reliable, our hostal is considered the most popular and favorite place to stay in Guatemala City. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be pleased to answer all of your questions. English and German spoken. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>