Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On arrival you can use our loading and unloading area and there is plenty of parking close by.
All rooms at the Jayma are beautifully decorated and well appointed. Each has air conditioning, flat screen TV's, Free Wifi and spacious bathrooms which are equiped with the all important hairdryer. A private balcony or terrace adds a tranquil place to sit and relax without leaving your room.
The Jayma also has a beautiful sun terrace where you can sit and relax and top up your tan or read a book in peace. There is a shower to cool down. We also have a lounge where you can meet an old friend or make new ones. We also offer breakfast to give you a great start to the day.
As we are right in the centre of town it is just a 2 minute walk to the bank, post office, town hall, buses, taxis and tourist office. It also means we are so very close to some fantastic restaurants and tapas bars offering delicious food and atmosphere at very reasonable prices.
With easy access to the N340 we are but 45 minutes drive from Granada's spectacular Alhambra to which we can book you tickets. For the more energetic, Skiing on the Sierra Nevada is only 1 hour away. For those wishing to play golf, Los Moriscos is 5 minutes drive as is the Port of Motril. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>