Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We live only 100 meters from the main street (Paseo del Prado), 300 meters from boulevard and 300 meters from the Malecon. We are in front of sport museum, in corner of Main Street with 48 avenue you will see a WIFI point and a bowling hall; we are close to the best Restaurant with better prices like Casa Prado and Doña Nora. Only 7 minutes’ walk away you will be in the Plaza Jose Martí where is the historical area and 7 minutes walking you will be in the center of Malecon for one of the best sunset in all Cuba.
We offer three spacious private rooms (two at the ground floor and one at the first floor), each suitable for three people and all fitted with a mini bar, a TV set, a fan, an air conditioner split one), a private bathroom, security box and a hairdryer. Room 1 with 14 m squares in ground floor and easy access to the open patio. Room 2 with 12,8 m squares in ground floor and easy access to open patio. Room 3 with 12 m squares in first floor and own terrace there and easy access to patio by back stairs.
Hostal La Cascada's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from anytime.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
24/7 Reception. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>