Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our staff speaks English, Spanish and German.
You can come here by yourself, with a friend or partner and relax and enjoy nature and our activities or get a group together, rent the whole place and have a finca-fiesta-weekend!
We have 2 dorms with a shared bathroom and 3 private rooms with private bathrooms, renovated but still in a typical finca-style. We offer different options including meals, guided hikes, waterfall excursions, day trips to Santa Fé and much more.
WE ARE LOCATED 50 KM WEST OF MEDELLIN.
1.5 HRS FROM MEDELLIN.
3 HRS FROM THE AIRPORT.
REVISE HOW-TO-GET-HERE FOR OPTIONS AND COSTS.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Things to note:
Our free facilities include: parking, linen, wifi, luggage storage, towels (private rooms), book exchange, outside swimming pool and terrace, dvd’s, use of kitchen, fridge and bbq
Purchasable extra: towels (dorm rooms), bicycle hire, laundry facilities, breakfast and meals, airport transfer
If you would like to bring your pet, make sure to contact us first to check if it possible
Please don't feed our pets or take them inside your room View House Rules
- Breakfast Not Included
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>