Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal La Torre has 12 rooms all equipped with bathroom grooming kit, Heating, Air Conditioning, TV, Phones enabled in the hallway for communication with reception and Free WiFi. We adapt to any kind of need since we have possibility, from single rooms to family rooms and we have Free cot service (reservations required) and free for children under 6. We have rooms with sea view, the rooms are modern, comfortable and equipped with everything needed for a comfortable stay (daily towel service, linen style).
The Hostal la Torre client offers different gastronomic areas so you can enjoy during you stay the great food from our restaurant. Our Restaurant offers combined menus and dishes. Varied menu with salads and entrees, sandwiches and snacks, meat and fish. A delicious and varied Breakfast is included in the accommodation price.You can find diet and celiac breakfast (on request at booking). Enjoy the breakfast in the terrace with sea views.
Hostal La Torre Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card before activation.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>