Hostal Miralva

7.9
Very Good 1410 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
19th Sep 2018

Its a great exprience. Got a room beside the street. Its perfect, you feel like a local staying in one of the typical apartments you will see around. People walking and talking, cars honking will be your alarm clock in the morning. You can just chill at the balcony and just look down the streets. Authentic experience.

• juliareyes7217230
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2018
4.6

I am not one to write reviews but I have to say this was the worst experience I've ever had in a hostel. The man working behind the desk was extremely rude from the moment I walked through the door. His anger only grew worse when he checked me in. I will say, my Spanish is not perfect, but I always try my best when I am traveling in Spain. He was angry with me because I "looked Latina" and did not speak fluent Spanish. I was appalled. I did not complete my stay because I felt so uncomfortable.

6th Jul 2018

Recommend! It's a very simple place but had everything I needed for a few days. Loved the fact that is good to sleep (very dark and quiet).

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2018

I spent one night in a standard private room and had absolutely no reason to complain. Very clean, decent sized room with a double bed, no air con but there was a fairly powerful fan, and the location is excellent (just a short walk from Gran Vía, and plenty of nice coffee shops and bars in the area). Cheap and cheerful no frills accommodation!

• luigi2good7139
  • USA, Male, 41+
24th Jun 2018
4.0

This is the worst place I had been ever,limits on to use the shower,no towels,no,fans,dusty,inaccurate description online,completely different when I got there,the room it was to small to four people. Completely dissapointed.

23rd Jun 2018
8.0

The location was great, the neighborhood offered a lot. We mainly used our room to sleep and shower. If you're looking for a hostel atmosphere, this place will not be your jam. If your looking for an affordable place to sleep and store your belongings while your seeing and experiencing Madrid, this is your spot.

• Annonymous6
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Jun 2018

Great hostel and great location! No bunk beds and the showers were very clean! The staff was so friendly—the only downside of this hostel is the heat! Staying here over summer with no AC is a bit tough but worth it for the location and amenities.

31st May 2018
7.1

You get what you pay for, which is basically just a bed in a room with locker space. No kitchen, only a microwave in a hallway. Decent bathrooms. It’s location is perfect though- 2 blocks away from Gran Via. Ideal for short stays since you’re so close to everything.

• elizabethc13106604
  • USA, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2018
5.7

Basically, you're just getting a bed and a bathroom. The guy at the front desk was very unwelcoming. The beds are very old and uncomfortable. Good location though.

• AMaster1515
  • USA, Female, 31-40
12th May 2018
8.0

The staff was friendly and the hostel was located near the main roads so it was easy to find food and get around. There are 3 bathrooms (3 showers) which was great. I never had to wait. It was really great having a sink in the room. My only complaint is that there isn't a kitchen area. There is a microwave only, but a refrigerator would have been helpful.

×