Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
siete (7) dias antes
Additional Terms and Conditions
No se admiten mascotas...
no se permite fumar en las habitaciones ni uso de sustancias si-coactivas.
no a la pornografía infantil.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here guests can enjoy near mountain trails perfect for exploring, breathing clean air, viewpoints of the Pasto river canyon, long-standing oak trail, diversity of birds that orchestrate their awakening and other animals. Our Padua hostel is a haven of peace and rest, ideal to relax and live an unforgettable experience in the middle of nature.
Waking up to the song of birds and other animals is one of the warmest and most welcoming ways. The nights are full of magic and, if you're lucky, you'll find a sky full of stars and charm. '
Hostal Padua Policies & Condtion:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 6000 COP per person per day.
Pets are accepted upon prior request. and entry into animal rooms is not allowed.
Reception from 7:30 to 21:00 View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>