Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
With its hundreds years old buildings and charming stone pavements every little corner is a time slip to the history of Barcelona, and you can easily imagine you have time travelled to another age.
So central you can go in and out to drop-off bits and pieces you bought at H&M, ZARA, PULL & BEAR and a countless more fashion shops literally next door to us, or come in for a short nap after a rich meal in one of Europes best food markets (La Boqueria) food stools just 5 min walk from us.
Staying at hostal Rembrandt means avoiding wasting precious time on moving from one end of the city to the other, we have it all nearby within walking distance.
We offer clean, large, comfortable sunny rooms for great prices, providing you with clean sheets and towels free of charge.
Enjoy our free Wi-Fi service if you bring your PC along or use the one we have at the salon, where you can also watch TV, read or just meet fellow travellers.
Our strategic location and a wide selection of room types makes us attractive to all sort of travellers weather you are on a weekend city break, or spending some days around, we will make sure you are comfortable and happy with us.
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Internet Access
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>