Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the group does not show up, the total amount agreed on the reservation will be charged.
It is important to consider, to avoid emitting annoying noises in the nocturnal schedules.
Pets are not accepted
It is not possible to smoke in the rooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the finest tourist attractions and most renowned landmarks such as Reloj de Flores, Castillo Brunet and Museo Artequin de Viña del Mar, amongst other magnificent elements and places that you can discover across our area.
We have several room types, all of them private with several capacities each of them and all of them fully equipped with all the necessary services, amenities and elements that our guests and travellers will need to enjoy full power their stay within our facilities.
Hostal Residencia Blest Gana Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Chilean residents and Chilean citizens will have to pay the taxes. On the other hand, the foreigners who are in Chile fewer than 60 days will not have to pay the taxes if they present their corresponding passport and Immigration Card.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Animals are not accepted and it is not possible to smoke inside the room.
There is a place for smokers at the entrance of the hostel. It is attended 24 hrs. with nightclub and surveillance cameras. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>