Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer comfy dorms (one 8 beds dorm with ensuite bathroom and one main dorm of 15 beds with an inside and outside bathroom) and two private rooms with their own kitchen, ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. Feel free to chill, eat or drink in our lovely garden, filled with unique furnitures designed by and made of recycled or reused materials, murals, an eco friendly oven & hammocks.
We also have a common kitchen for those who like to cook their own food! At Revoleco Hostel, sustainability and recycling are at the center of our project of awareness in order to protect our planet. We avoid to dispose rubbish and prefer to reuse, recycle or even better, not bringing any more plastics etc.. inside the hostel at all! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>