Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are a garden, a terrace, a lobby, a reception and a reading lounge where guests can relax and unwind. From June to September, there are a table tennis, a bar and a swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols , where you can take breakfast and a relaxing dip. Sit and read on the terrace, while enjoying the warm Majorcan sun.
WIFI is available in public areas (reception, pool area) and is free of charge.
The San Telmo property is in CALA MAYOR, located a few kilometers south west of Palma along the coast.
The property is about 1,5 km from the harbour of Palma (5 minutes away by car), 5 km from the center Palma de Mallorca and 200 meters from the beach of Cala Major. Palma de Mallorca Airport is some 12 km away (20-30 minutes away by car).
It is about 1,5 km from the lively Paseo Maritimo (5 minutes away by car), meaning that you can go out for a lively night and then come back to the quiet .
The resorts of San Agustin, Cala Nova, Illetas, Puerto Portals, Palma Nova and Magalluf are all in the vicinity.
Marivent Palace (800 meters), where the Spanish royal family spend their holidays, the famous Joan Miro Museum (200 meters), the international Bellver College (500 meters), Nixe Palace Hotel (100 meters) and the Porto Pi shopping center (1,4 km) are all located nearby.
Bus Stop is about 150 meters from the San Telmo property (3 minutes away by foot). You can easily get by bus to the city center , where you can visit the charming old town. You can also admire monuments such as Palma Cathedral, set facing the sea.
** Advise about arrival time. (The reception opens from 9:30 until 18:00 / from 20:00 until 22:30). If you expect to arrive outside of this time please contact in advance with the reception to arrange key pick up. Outside this schedule, there will be nobody in the reception and nobody will answer the telephone.
Included in the price: 10 % VAT.
Not included: Breakfast, € 1.10 Tourism fee per person per night.
Master Card and VISA accepted as methods of payment. To pay by card at the property has a cost of 1% (commission card).
Please note that there is not lift
Check-in: the rooms are available after midday.
Check-out: it is necessary to vacate the rooms not later than 11 a.m
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Swimming Pool
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Not Included
Things to Note
** Advise about arrival time. (The reception opens from 9:30 until 18:00h and from 20:00 to 22:30). If you expect to arrive outside of this time please contact in advance with the reception to arrange key pick up. Outside this schedule with reception, there will be nobody in the reception and nobody will answer the telephone.
Check-in: the rooms are available after midday.
Check-out: it is necessary to vacate the rooms not later than 11 a.m.
Cancellation policy 7 days
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
*Included: 10 % VAT
*Not included: € 1.10Tourism fee per person per night.
* Breakfast is not included in the price.
* MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment. To pay by card at the property has a cost of 1% (commission card).
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>