Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal Solemare is located in Montañita, in the sector of “La Punta”. Perfect location for surf lovers, surf competitions are organized in this area. You go to the town centre of Montañita by car, it is around 10 minutes’ drive, or by taxi. Services can be organized upon request. To go to Montañita, there are frequent buses from Guayaquil or Quito.
Hostal Solemare offers comfortable private rooms. 4 double rooms, perfect for couples. 3 triples rooms, with 1
double bed and 2 single beds. 1 large family room up to 4 people, with 1 bunk bed, 1 single bed and 1 double bed. 4 twin room with 2 single beds.
Hostal Solemare policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Please note: 7% additional fee will be applied for all payment by credit card.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>