Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel Tacón 111 is located in the heart of the beautiful city of Cienfuegos, also named La Perla del Sur (Pearl of the South), just three minutes’ walk from the Prado and five of the colorful boulevard, the refreshing malecon (sea wall) and central park Martí; which constitutes the historic colonial center of the town. The location of this house allows easy access to different areas Wi-Fi, bus stops and taxis, restaurants, shops, nightclubs, museums, cinemas, beaches and other places of interest.
The house has two spacious bedrooms, each with its own independent bathroom, a hall and dining room, as well as two large terraces with fabulous views and a pleasant air and light circulation. On the top floor of the hostel, you will find an extraordinary viewpoint, from which you can enjoy the beautiful cienfueguero landscape and the bay that bathes its coasts.
Hostal Tacón 111's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 am.
Check out before 14:00 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
24/7 Reception. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Postal Service
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>