Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in best spot of Havana City. Exciting view from the terrace where you can smoke a cigar, have meetings or simply spend time. Located at El Vedado neighbourhood, famous for its Art Deco style buildings and its vibrant nightlife, rich in bars, clubs, cabarets, and restaurants of international prestige. The beaches are just 20min by car to the East of the city. The Old Havana or Habana Vieja, as we call it, is just 5min or half hour walking by the Malecón promenade, where you can find interesting places such as The Cathedral, The Morro Castle, the Royal Force Castle, Arms Square, Saint Francis Square, The Capitol building, the prestigious restaurants La Bodeguita del Medio and El Floridita. The Rum Museum, Partagás Cigars Factory and many more. A convenient newly organized Wi-Fi Zone offers wireless internet access right downstairs from the apartment.
Each bedroom owns a bathroom with hot and cold water, comfortable beds, fridge with unlimited supply of fresh water, TV, 110V-220V, air conditioning, reading lights, premium linens and towels, hangers, ceiling fan.
Hostal Tere's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC per person per day.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>