Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal del Sol is located on Isla del Sol island, which is off the coast of Copacabana. Boat ride to the island takes about 2 hours, and the city of La Paz is located approximately a 3 hour drive from Copacabana. Once on the island, guests are encouraged to walk and discover the ruins, there is a 40 minute walk from the hotel to Templo del Sol archaeological ruins. The property is a 5-minute walk on the way to Mirador (view point) where guests can start trekking to the north side of the island.
Rooms here are fitted with a private / Shared bathroom and shower, a desk, bed linen and a magnificent view of Lake Titicaca.
Hostal del Sol policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 10 am.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is from 6 am to 10 pm.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>