Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will likely found us in your search for adventure then this place has you in mind with all the best tours and nightclubs available literally at out front door. Aside from the great food and comfortable beds the best prices on tours and nightclubs all rounds up to be the obvious choice to start off your stay on the right foot. Located only a block away from the ADO bus station right in downtown Cancun this makes the perfect location for all types of travellers from thrill seekers to business travellers.
Come relax with us enjoy the hookah bar or the AC rooms Stay connected with your friends and loved ones WiFi is fully available over the whole property as well as art murals and a great selection of books for trading or enjoying during your stay.
Hostalado Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 35 MXN per person per day.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>