Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel 1910 is located next to the Madlenianum Opera & Theatre and pedestrian zone. Just steps away is Danube river and Gardos tower where you can enjoy long walks or ride a bike on river bank, or if you more prefer bohemian lifestyle, there are a numerous restaurants, taverns and riverboats where you can try some delicious Serbian specialties and some great domestic wines and rakijas. Next to the Hostel is big farmer's market and a lot of old craft shops where you can buy a perfect present!
All guests have access to our spacious common place with cable TV, free WiFi and fully equipped kitchen or if you more like to spend your time outside, we also have backyard with fully equipped outside kitchen and big barbecue where you can prepare something or just enjoy pint of beer or rakija.
Hostel 1910 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 - 23:30.
Check out before 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>