Hostel Alessandro Downtown

Fabulous 8078 Total Reviews

• daniellag9995
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2018

Perhaps the best hostel I have been to. Nice place, nice staff, nice rooms, everything you want in a hostel.I was really impressed with the hostels I stayed in. All of the were were amazing. Right from common lounges to rooms to washrooms, everything was super clean and convenient. The beds were comfortable as well. I will definitely go back!

• samanthamariewalsh9106
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

staff was really friendly and helpful, only thing was the wifi was very good in certain areas.

• tinkaramrezar3070
  • Slovenia, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2018

We liked our staying at hostel. Staff were so nice and allways ready to help. Facilites were mostly clean, just there were not so many of them. Hostel has perfect locatoin for exploring the city.

• tedchanot9477
  • France, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

Really good location, don't have to get public transport anywhere as it's all walking distance, super comfy beds, rooms cleaned everyday with fresh towels only 2.00 euro and really good shower!

• Emma_16384
  • Chile, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2018

Super comfy beds!!! Best feeling after a long day of travel. Extremely convenient location too!

• burnedfish7986
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
8th Oct 2018

Located within 15 minutes of the main city center. This hostel has a really nice relaxed charm to it from the hardworking and welcoming staff. There is a kitchen and dining area where most people hang out which makes it extremely easy to meet new people. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Had a great time and will come back at the hostel again.

• isaacburton331938
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Oct 2018

nice location, although i was a bit shocked to leave the hostel one night in search of food and i hadnt gone 2 steps before tripping over a mound of garbage bags left at the front door, just a bit too smelly for my liking. were told we would be in a 4 bed dorm only to open the door to a full 8 bed dorm so that was a bit confusing, none the less the room was still fine and everyone in it was nice and friendly. overall a good hostel with a friendly atmosphere, would stay there again.

• freeofmi2129
  • USA, Female, 31-40
7th Oct 2018

Awesome staff & great location. The vending machines were stocked with soap & other essentials but there were no feminine hygiene products. Easy to add for female guests. We're half the population and I wish we were considered. It's hard when you are traveling and find yourself in need of these. Another wish is an inhouse coffee machine that we can buy hot coffee, or put cold coffee drinks in the vending machine. It had beer, but no coffee. We're in Italy! There should be coffee available.

• min_168058
  • South Korea, Male, 25-30
7th Oct 2018

My stay at this hostel was faultless and after 4 months of travel, is the best run I have ever been. What impressed me most was the comradery on display between all staff members. Their team ethos means they have happy and inclusive staff who are proud of where they work. This was very apparent when greeted at check-in with a beautiful smile and friendly conversation. This positive attitude leaves you with the impression that nothing is too much to ask.

• paulatrovao
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
6.9

My stay wasn’t a good one. Bedrooms and bathrooms weren’t so clean and on my second day there, when I got into my bedroom there was someone else on my bed (that had been made it up, since the people from the hostel though that I had already left and putted another guest there). Besides that, the staff were friendly and apologized for the inconvenience when I was checking out.

×