Hostel Alessandro Downtown

• jlwilsn2
  • USA, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2018
7.7

I thought that this hostel had a good location. Colosseum was 20min walking and there are plenty of other sites walking distance from there. Not the cleanest hostel I’ve stayed in and the WiFi didn’t always work for me

• adam11082074
  • USA, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2018

Graeat place, helpful staff! Good wifi! Toilets are so clean and spacious! 3 mins walking to the station Termini! I will definitely come back!!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2018

Great hostel, very well located. Bathrooms were great and dorms were clean, spacious & breezy.

• west251905
  • USA, Male, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

Nice Location. 2mins walking to the main station and 15mins to coliseum! Helpful staff specially PJ! Very clean place!

• akmastronardi426
  • Italy, Female, 31-40
13th Apr 2018
8.0

I was only there one night so I can’t speak for much but it was the noisiest place I’ve ever slept. Not the hostel itself but our window faced what was obviously a residential area and there were people yelling, screaming and chanting until 7am! I had a horrible nights sleep. Also there was someone sleeping in my bed when I came back. The staff were nice and helpful and it’s close to the train station so that’s a bonus. Maybe the noise was a one off? It was a Friday night.

10th Apr 2018

Great location from Roma Termini, literally 2 blocks away. Staff is always welcoming and friendly this was my 3rd stay here. Plenty of communal sinks, showers, and toilets if you are using the shared bathroom oppose to the suites withown bathroom. Not much of an atmosphere besides eating area but if you want a beer or so go to their sister hostel 2km down the road only a 8 minute walk. Will stay here again for convenience to train station.

• howardk1766
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff! Clean place with a big common area in the 2nd floor with free sangria! 2-3mins walking to go to the station! I will come back again!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Apr 2018

A nice hostel, close to public transportation and decent walking distance from all the best sites arouund Rome. Plus, free sangria three nights a week and friendly staff. The bathrooms were particularly nice, and the beds comfortable. Be aware, though, that the bar with happy hour and karaoke is at their second location. We had misread this on our stay.

4th Apr 2018

Only stayed here one night after getting in at 1 a.m. It did the job and I didn’t have any problems while I was here

• barrettino
  • England, Couple, 18-24
4th Apr 2018
8.0

Had a nice stay at the Hostel - very close to train station and easy to access the centre of Rome! The map they gave us was very handy and the kitchen had all we needed. Very friendly staff.

×