Hostel Ananas

Fabulous 3185 Total Reviews

• Louiseaurdal3895
  • Norway, Female, 18-24
7.1

Nice place, central. Staff was nice. No common rooms open, only a few chairs and a table in the hallway. Small, but nice kitchen. Overall good experience.

• beneditavelozo
  • Portugal, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2018

I had a great time discovering Prague really easily as my hostel was located in the center of the city, the receptionists were really welcoming and advised me a lot of nice places to visit! Baptiste did my check in and check out and was always really helpful and smiley even if I wouldn’t understand all procedures, he was really nice and helped me feel comfortable straight away! I loved the city :)

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2018

BEST PLACE EVER!! Made our stay in Prague unforgettable, I would recommend this hostel to anybody and can't wait to go back myself!!

• tgquarry7104
  • England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

Overall the hostel met our expectations, it was perfect for what we needed. Great location to the city centre and the train station. Facilities were in great condition. Staff were helpful and great. Drawers under each bed were great size and very secure.

6th Jul 2018
7.4

Very helpful staff. The rooms were hot in the night. Perfect location.

• sofielande0763
  • Norway, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Jun 2018
4.9

The rooms were so warm that we woke up many times during the nigth and were all swetty. The staff did not try to help us in any way and we were not allowed to open any windows. The showers worked but were not that great. The «common room» was a hallway with one table and four chairs. The floor was dirty. The «fully equipped kitchen» consisted of a microwave oven and a refridgerator in a one squaremeter room.

• santiagosantha80
  • Argentina, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2018
8.0

Nice and well located hostel. The kitchen is too small and doesn't have a cooking. Room of 10 people pretty clean

7.7

The room was extremely narrow and there was no common area (apart from the bar) to interact with other guests. The bathroom was good and the bed was comfortable. I would recommend if the intention is only to sleep.

6.3

Extremely cramped, legit no common spaces so it’s almost impossible to meet ppl, located right in the main area so every time you leave you’ll get mobbed by guys trying to sell you weed, which gets quite annoying. I took the loss and booked a different hostel for the next 2 nights even though I’d payed for this hostel for 3 nights.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2018

Very clean hostel and facilities, awesome hot showers and comfortable bed! Kitchen has a microwave and hot water. Centrally located which is amazing!

×