Hostel Balkan

Fabulous 44 Total Reviews
Fabulous 44 Total Reviews

14th May 2018
7.7

Very basic room and bath. Can use actual old safe to store your valuables. Just kina meh. Would be very crowded with people in all the beds in the dorm beds.

27th Apr 2018
7.7

Place is okey. It is located at the ground floor of a house. Beds are next to each other so not much privacy. There is no kitchen, backyard whatsoever... Staff is really friendly

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2018

My highest recommendation. I stayed just one night. I even came early, and the host gave me keys right away. I felt like I came to my uncle or some other family member. Best budget hostel that you can get for your money. Location is excellent also.

9th Mar 2018

Odlicna lokacija ,

6th Jan 2018
6.3

It doesnt look like a hostel neither a hotel. Owner doesnt speak english. No breakfast whats not understandable for the pice of one night. Location is good though.

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2017

Nice hostel where we've spent New Year holidays. Car park is next to hostel and it is not far away from city centre. Very friendly owner. Bathroom is a bit unusual, but we managed to use it.

×