Hostel Balkan

8.5
Fabulous 46 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

Sorry for the late review. Stayed at this hostel and to be honest when you walk in it doesn’t look like much at all. However the owners are so so helpful and friendly. They know all the best spots to visit and the guy gives you the most deadly rakia I’ve ever had when you arrive. Would definitely stay again.

14th May 2018
7.7

Very basic room and bath. Can use actual old safe to store your valuables. Just kina meh. Would be very crowded with people in all the beds in the dorm beds.

27th Apr 2018
7.7

Place is okey. It is located at the ground floor of a house. Beds are next to each other so not much privacy. There is no kitchen, backyard whatsoever... Staff is really friendly

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2018

My highest recommendation. I stayed just one night. I even came early, and the host gave me keys right away. I felt like I came to my uncle or some other family member. Best budget hostel that you can get for your money. Location is excellent also.

9th Mar 2018