Hostel Beautiful 2

Very Good 1337 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 1337 Total Reviews

4.6

We stayed in a two bedroom room where the shower didn’t work, the AC didn’t work, and two of the outlets were broken. Very disappointed with the amenities this hostel offered.

• atenorio4891525
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

This is a great hostel for the price! A friend and I both booked separately and upon arrival the man in the front desk tried his best to put my friend and I in the same room without having to tell him to. In doing so, our room was changed to one with AC with no extra charge. His great service made my experience at this hostel so much better. The people in the hostel were friendly and it was a great atmosphere to meet people. I would absolutely book here again when I return to Rome.

12th Jul 2018

For the money I spent I was expecting a budget accommodation. I was surprised to find big, comfortable rooms, with freshly renewed furniture and a clean, modern bathroom/shower. Position is amazing, 5 mins from the train station. Would come back.

• danielpose
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2018
5.7

Pretty good hostel, nice and quiet and a good location. The lady who works at the hostel is really good and helpful!!! The guy who works at the hostel got angry because I checked out an hour late- and was very rude. He didn’t let me have a shower or anything, so because of him i would never stay at this hostel again

• tanyamanya3327780
  • Russia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

Good value for money paid, especially you gotta travel feom Termini station which 2 min away. Room is simlle, yet all necessary facilities are on place. Friendly staff. Recommend!

• rickvhoef8971
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

Returned here because it's the best hostel in Rome, especially for the price. Really beautiful rooms, and friendly staff.

• petallau5272
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

All the staff at this hostel is super helpful and sweet. Rana even let me leave my luggage at the hostel the day of my check out as I went to the Vatican.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

Everything was great! Super convenient location and the space was really clean. Wifi was a little wonky for level 2. Receptionists were super helpful (only 1 of them was not as nice but bearable)

• mirjam_temprana2422
  • Switzerland, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2018
7.7

the receptionist started hitting on my friend. they charge 5 euros for luggage deposit, the rooms are never locked

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2018

Rana and all the staff were lovely break fest next door is a nice touch and the roofs of the rooms down stairs were lovely, best hostel experience in years room 105 for life xo

×