Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are a number of popular sites in the region including castles (Kotnov Castle in Tabor, the ruins of Kozi hradek in the close vicinity, Stary zamek near Borotin, Choustnik, Pribenice), chateaux (Bechyne Chateau, Cervena Lhota on the boundary of the Tabor and Jindrichuv Hradec regions) and unique technical works (the Stadlec Chain Bridge).
Flat marshland lies to the south west of Tabor, with examples of typical South Bohemian folk architecture, peat bogs and extensive forests. The countryside around Tabor offers ideal conditions for hiking, cycling or horseback riding.
Other places to visit in the region include interesting natural sites Chynov Cave, The Botanical Gardens in Tabor or the educational trail at Borkovickz blata (marshlands). The Luznice River, which meanders through the entire region, invites you to take a trip by canoe or to enjoy a quiet spot of fishing.
The Tabor region is full of lakes, that are largely used for recreation. Caravan parks, hut colonies and water sports camp sites line the banks of the river and many lakes.
a 5-bedded room, five 4-bed rooms, toilets and showers on each floor
two 2-bed rooms with shared toilet and shower
one room with wheelchair access for disabled persons and its guide
lecture hall with 60 seats and projection equipment
classrooms, computer lab etc. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>