Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is located only 10 minutes walk to downtown, 10 minutes to the bus station and 10 minutes to town beach. Near is the City Galleria with cinema, pizzerias, shops, banks and market. The archipelago counts 24 bigger and about 300 smaller islets and rocks, 3 nature parks - Telašćica, Sjeverni Velebit and Vransko jezero and 5 national parks - Paklenica, Plitvice lakes, Kornati Islands, Krka and Velebit classifying Zadar and its surroundings at the very top of the Croatian tourist offer.
Hostel Canki is offering private and shared rooms - from Double/Twin to Dormitories. The rooms are air conditioned with comfortable beds. Luggage storage is available.
Hostel Canki's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 7.00 HRK per person per night (1.00 EUR).
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 7.00 - 24.00.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>