Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Central Vallarta Has Always Been Said To Be An Hostel Ahead Of Its Time.
Immerse yourself at the environmental friendly Central hostel Vallarta with pure serenity and get rejuvenated and relaxed. Why waste your vacation in a mass tourist installation. After all you deserve a little elegance in an intimate hostel central Vallarta, located in just 1 minute walking distance from Puerto Vallarta famous Malecon – with warmly social environ with the best restaurants, Puerto Vallarta´s nightlife, and of course the unique sunsets from Puerto Vallarta with great feel of nature.
We know how it feels to be a traveler or a tourist! Be caressed by the gentle breeze of nature and experience the special magic of paradise while relaxing in a peaceful home away from home.
Enjoy the sun, TV, kitchen, free WiFi, coffee & tea with access to our new bicycle if you want.
Our well-equipped dorms has 8 & 4 comfortable beds and we pride ourselves in professional services when it comes to all Vallarta tours, especially Marieta Islands, Arcos, Animas, Yelapa & Majahuitas.
Come & meet friends from around the world while enjoying a life time experience.
Hostel central's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00.
Check out before 12:00.
We are flexible, if you arrive later or sooner just leave us an email, WhatsApp or a message and we will get back to you . We maintain a cozy relationship with our customers, so allow our friendly and hospitable staff give you a nice treat.
Payment upon arrival by cash
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Designated smoking area.
Reception Service available from 07:30 until 19:00.
Come and Experience a Royalty Treat Mingling With Nature! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>