Hostel Colours

Fabulous 3045 Total Reviews

• one4liberation1057
  • USA, Female, 41+
17th May 2018

This wwsy first time staying in a hostel. I felt very safe. I was given directions to the place I needed to go. The free breakfast was helpful. I will be returning one day.

12th May 2018

Very nice place. The lounge was great - lots of places to chat with people or relax by yourself. Loved the pool table and the breakfast buffet was a good spread.

• phrogdrivr463836
  • USA, Male, 41+
10th May 2018

Good kitchen and facilities. A shelf with books or information that travelers no longer want, would be nice for sharing those things. Aksa (not sure of spelling) is an absolute treasure. His language abilities and local knowledge are amazing. I had a very enjoyable stay and would definitely recommend this hostel.

• ablenesi666
  • Romania, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2018
5.1

Rusty radiators, subpar dining experience. For the price I payed the place did not deliver.

• leannecox5514
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2018

Nice hostel. Clean, big dorm rooms and you can watch tv, use their computers or free wifi. Washing facility on site and closr to supermarket. Nice quiet area next to train. I booked here as i couldn't stand another night at mio hostel, i wished i'd stayed here the whole time.

13th Apr 2018
7.7

Everything here was fine except the staff. We were informed that checkout was at 10am and we approached the counter to check out at 10:04am and were charged for a late check-out. I have never experienced such a rude employee as he refused to cut us slack for being just a couple minutes late. I was very disappointed in them as everything else worked out well.

6.6

Honestly I really liked this hostel until I went to another hostel in Milano and realized that hostel colors falsely charged me a city tax!!! Watch out travelers! In Milano if you are under the age of 30 you are not required to pay the city tax! Totally made me dislike this hostel. Other than that, it does have a nice set up.

6.3

The place is strict as in Germany: I arrived an hour before the check in (which is at 2 pm), totally dead from travelling and wanted to go in and lay down on the bed, but no, they didn't let me in. The mood at this place is also not the best I have ever seen in a hostel. Most of the people staying there are just passing by, like I did too.

• workisabellehutchins1222
  • England, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2018

Right next to metro, staff friendly, free breakfast is good and free pasta available to cook with for lunch and dinner. Common room has pool table, table football.

• crc41654828
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2018

Great clean hostel with super nice staff. It's about a 30 minute metro from the middle of Milan, however it's super close to a metro stop. Not ideal if you're trying to be close to the center but was good for a night!

×