Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
before 24 hours it's free
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in - 2 p.m.
Check-out - 12 a.m
If you come to us before check-in time you may leave your luggage in the hostel. There are many coffee and shops around where you can pass the time (Trade centre Atrium, Cafe Buloshnaja (from 9 a.m to 23 p.m.), Starbucks at the Atrium trade centre, Cofee House)
If you arrive before 8 a.m. you should inform us in advance because we keep the doors looked in the night time and at early morning for safety.
- Our hostel is totally smoking free, you can smoke only outside. We also do not welcome drinking alcohol in public areas and in the shared rooms.
- We also ask to follow the silence in our hostel and keep our rooms and other shared places clean;
- You may use our kitchen for cooking we just ask you to take the food off in to fridge and wash the dishes after yourself.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel DOM is located in central Moscow just a 5 minute walk from Kurskaya or Chkalovskaya metro stations. Apart from being close to the most popular tourist areas like Kremlin (2,5 km on foot or 1 stop by the metro), the Red Square and the Moscow River (10 min walk), you will find yourself in the centre of the capital's creative life with The British Higher School of Art and Design famous for its design courses just minutes away. You will also find nearby the legendary Solyanka cafe and club, the art and design centres Artplay and Winzavod, Coffe Bean cafe etc.
Hostel DOM offers clean, comfortable, spacious rooms for the guests. Free breakfast is served from 8:00 till 12:00 and includes toasts, butter, marmalade and tea. There is a kitchen equipped with a microwave and a fridge for the guests to use.Guests are provided with free linen and towels. There are free lockers in larger dorms and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Housekeeping service is provided.
Hostel DOM Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
If you arrive before 8:00 you should inform us in advance because we keep the doors looked in the night time and at early morning
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards
Breakfast is included.It is served from 8:00 till 12:00 and includes toasts, butter, marmalade and tee
24 hours reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>