Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We sanitize and disinfect our rooms every day. Following the cleaning and sanitation protocols to provide you with a safe, clean and comfortable place on your visit to the city of Oaxaca. At Hotel Don Nino your health and comfort is important to us
Hotel Don Nino has an ideal location, just 300 meters from the tourist walkway and the Santo Domingo de GuzmÃ¡n Temple.
Hotel Don Nino is a 10-minute walk from the Alameda Park and the city's main square. In the surroundings of the hotel you will find several bars and restaurants. As well as the traditional neighborhood of Jalatlaco.
We offer you rooms with contemporary decor with fan, high-speed fiber optic Wi-Fi connection, flat screen TV with cable channels, bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Staff at the 24-hour reception speak English and Spanish and can provide information about the area. We also have luggage storage service for our guests. In addition, we have parking agreements.
The Paseo Juarez El Llano park is located right in front of the hotel, and you will find the first class ADO bus station 3 minutes walking from the Hotel. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>