Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If they not cancel a leats one week before arrival they will get charged the first night of the whole group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just a few blocks, you know the Central Market Fortaleza and Feirinha Beira Mar, which are reference in arts and crafts, or enjoy the architecture and beauty of the imposing Metropolitan Cathedral and walk through the traditional Monsignor Tabosa, an avenue for finest shopping .
The late afternoon is inviting for a walk by the Sea and the English Bridge. In the evening the programming is extensive, with shows, cultural performances at the Sea Dragon Center and the famous Pirates Bar.
Hostel Dragão Do Mar Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 2pm
Check out 12pm
Reception is open 24 hours
Cancellation policy: 720 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>