Hostel Faust

• simmodawg
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
16th Aug 2018
2.0

DO NOT STAY HERE! They have one key for an 8 bed dorm you are all meant to share so the door never gets locked, they buzz people in at the front but I would say they buzz anyone in and there are many people in the building who aren’t staying at the hostel. There are no lockers so your things are not safe. The ‘kitchen’ has not got anything to heat food up. The staff are rude and woke us up before check out and everyone in the dorm asking us if we were checking out that day when we weren’t.

• charlotte1999-1498
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jul 2018
6.0

Security is lacking a little. With no individual keys given for the room. However you have to ask to enter the hostel at reception which makes it feel reasonably safe. Lacks atmosphere however worth staying here for the low price general not too bad cleanliness and best location.

• katerinaleeclarke7058
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2018
4.6

Our room smelt and the beds were still dirty from the previous people

20th Jun 2018
6.3

Honestly, I just booked a place here to bone. I was staying at Greg & Tom Party Hostel—which is amazing—stay there...but I needed a private room to fornicate 😂😂😂 this place was super cheap, so yea... The guy at the front desk did not know how to process my check in and it took literally 30 minutes. I booked non-refundable through website and I got charged in cash by the hostel...waiting to see if I got double charged. Security here sucks, the room lock was busted...

×