Hostel Hutteldorf

• taniaparadiso3261
  • Argentina, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2018
7.7

It is a nice hostel, a little bit far but still near of one of the most amazing tourist attractions, Schönbrunn. It is very quiet and comfortable, not fancy but cozy.

7th Jun 2018

Although other people did comment about the location for me was just fine, it’s based in a quiet and nice neighbourhood 30 mins away from the city centre on a train. Staff was really helpful and breakfast was good. There’s soap in the toilets on the ground floor but wasn’t on the third floor I’d suggest to put soap in all toilets. Apart from that, all was excellent.

• lizadepusoir2363
  • England, Female, 31-40
5th Jun 2018
7.4

Great customer service and very friendly and helpful staff, good location and very clean. But fans in the rooms would be nice and a place to prepare own food. Also the ensuite bathroom door slam loudly in the night! But maybe you have to have fire doors I don't know.

• karmenwong_2234985
  • Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
30th May 2018
5.4

+ a lot of common areas - very far from city center - Not enough bathrooms - bad design for pressing the button to get water while taking shower and it's difficult to control the water temperature!! - a lot of insects at night

• abbylragan
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th May 2018

Although things could have been a little cleaner, my husband and I were very pleased with Hostel Huttledorf. We enjoyed being a little more isolated from the city and felt that we got to get to know Vienna better that way. The staff were all very helpful, on site laundry facilities were helpful, and we loved the cat that hangs out in the lobby! May not be the best for the mobility impaired.

18th May 2018

Cute hostel- a little far out of town, but easy to access by metro. Would stay here again

• shIC19
  • USA, Female, 18-24
17th May 2018
6.6

The dorm was jam packed with beds and the room is set up weird. There are only a few outlets for a room for 20 people. But the staff were great and the bathrooms were super clean and nice.

• cl4493733183
  • Peru, Female, 18-24
15th May 2018

A little far from the center of the city, but my overall experience was great. Would stay here again

11th May 2018

Yeah I had a wonderful stay Thank you so much I didn't get into any trouble and I am glad I will for sure remember for ever my stay at this hostel because the atmosphere was extraordinary quiet we couldn't see anyone talking to each other rare anyway. And sorry I didn't use the the tv place I didn't know there had one I discovered it by accident (ahahahah...). No this hostel is the top I like the kind of escape area somewhere at the back there is a stairs kind of Titanic's view impression .....

• christine-andresen1065
  • Norway, All Female Group, 18-24
11th May 2018
5.1

Really far away from the city, clean rooms but dirty bathrooms. No paper towels or soap to wash and dry your hands. But the breakfast was good.

×