Hostel Hutteldorf

• floorstaelens7584
  • Belgium, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2018
6.9

It was a nice basic hostel we stayed in for 1 night. We were dissapointed because we booked a hostel with a free parking spot but when we came from the center at night there was no place and we had to park somewhere in the streets 10minutes away from the hostel. Bathrooms are nice and rooms are clean to sleep.

• rabiyamaltaf78
  • Pakistan, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2018
2.9

I stayed in a 20 bed dorm room with only TWO bathrooms and showers, which doesn't add up. The bathroom was dirty and there were long waiting times to shower. There was no soap in the bathroom which is the least a bathroom could have. The "free locker" isn't actually free because u need your own padlock. Which is fine but atleast add that to the description next to "free lockers". The kitchen has no stove no kettle nothing. The breakfast was very underwhelming for 6€.I didn't get my moneys worth

• sarathbtu5843
  • India, Male, 25-30
28th Feb 2018
4.9

The Bathrooms were not so clean. I saw the cleaning lady do her work and was disgusted after that of laying on my bed . All she does was just go through it once with wet cloth. One of my roommates had an eye infection and he didnt complain because he didnt know german. The common area was dead. The food vending machines ate money and didnt give back change. It is not lively at all and very boring

Hi! Thank you for your Feedback. Next time just give us this Information directly at the hostel. because we would like to have a good stay for every guest and if we will have someone in our staff that is not motivated at all, we will have to talk with them. So that you will get the best Service. At this time of the year there are not that much travellers in Vienna. So we can just say sorry that there was no atmosphere. Anyway we hope you enjoyed Vienna. :-)

3rd Feb 2018

I really liked this place before I was first restricted to how many days I could stay there each months, and then I think that I was banned completely. I will never forget though when I met some other person there who said that he was writing a book and that he was / might be an author. There was another person named TaeJung Lee who I shared a room with (bunk mates) for one night. He is a conductor for orchestras and was en route to Bratislava to conduct an orchestra.

• Cmoge11
  • USA, All Male Group, 18-24
1st Feb 2018
6.9

This place is alright-ish. Definitely not ideal for anyone who wants to be near the center of Vienna, socialize with other youthful travelers, or cook food themselves. The beds and rooms are great, and it's not unclean or anything, just very unexciting. Worth the price though.

30th Jan 2018
8.0

For me the location was biggest flaw. Especially during night time it was little difficult and time-consuming to visit city and back. But to be fair, it's not like they claim to be near city centre or anything. Staff was friendly and nice, everything was clean etc. I didn't find any kitchen utensils nor oven (there was microwave however) , and the breakfast was very expensive for hostel standards. So prepare for that

Hi! Thank you for you Feedback. We are sorry that you don't like our green Location, but for one night there is no real possibillity to enjoy it, because Vienna will take you in full for the Sightseeing. :-) I am sorry that the kitchen was not equipped how you imagined it. We will develop this part of our Service. Anyway we hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and we hope to see you again. We wish you all the best!

• mitch1923
  • England, Male, 18-24
16th Jan 2018
4.0

Vienna is beautiful. Especially in the snow. Unfortunately my whole experience there was ruined by how miserable and rude the staff were. Reluctant too help most of the time. Toilets were cold and uncomfortable. Most of the windows looked very fragile and if not broken, close too it. Again, can’t fault Vienna. Lovely place. Just don’t expect friendly encounters with the staff.

We are deeply sorry that your stay in our hostel was not as you imagined. We take every feedback like yours seriously, so we can steadily develop the quality of our services. However we hope that despite your experience in our hostel, you keep Vienna positively in mind and would be grateful, if you can give us a second chance on your further trips to Vienna.

• usmanriaz9607253
  • Pakistan, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2018

You should improve the kitchen availability things for tourist because there is only two things for tourist use microwave oven and fridge. you must put somethings for making tea or for cooking something.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! It is very important for us to know how our guests experienced their stay. We will try to improve the kitchen facilities. We hope to see you again in our hostel. All the best!

11th Jan 2018

I really like this Hostel. It is a little bit off the beaten path, being located at one of the ends of the "Green Line", the U4 in Vienna, Austria. There is a resident cat there named, I think, Mitzi. The cat is very friendly and likes to sit in the front lobby waiting for clients to go in and out of the door so that the cat can go outside and come back inside again. There is a nature park not too far away, and the Metro Station is just up/down a hill and across a bridge.

We highly appreciate your kind feedback! Comments like yours are our motivation to keep developing the quality of our services! We thank you very much and are looking forward to welcoming you in our hostel again, maybe the cat will still be here! :-) All the best!

30th Dec 2017
5.1

The rooms are good! Breakfast too expensive for what they offer. There is nothing in the kitcheb for you to make a sandwich if you need or even a cup of coffee (I think that they should have the basics at least - sugar, salt, cuttlery..) staff looks really grumpy - I know this may be more culturally related but come on guys.. you are working with international people, make an effort! I was rushing to find a place for new year but I probably wouldnt be back to this one

We are sorry that your stay in our hostel was not as you imagined. Thanks for your feedback anyway – we are trying to develop the quality of our services steadily and would be grateful if we could welcome you in our hostel again to give us a second chance.

×