Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the booking is cancelled within the next 24 hours after the booking, the booking will not be charged. If not, the booking must be paid completely before the arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the best and most relevant tourist attractions and landmarks of the city such as the Cathedral of Leon, Mural a Ruben Dario, Tope De Duque Estrada and Museo Archivo Rubén Darío, amongst other interesting spots and places to discover across our city.
We have an ample range of rooms, including dorms and private rooms, all of them fully equipped with all the necessary services and amenities to bring the best possible experience to our guests and travellers. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostel Ibesa 3 Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Steam Room
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>