Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% of the total price will be charged in advance. Non refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in a central area, where you can easily go to the many different attractions of El Calafate.Popular activities in the area include visiting the famous Perito Moreno glacier, horse trekking, ice trekking and boating on the nearby Argentino lake.
The comfortable private rooms at Hostel Inn Calafate include their own private bathroom, while the cosy dorms are ideal for those travelling on a tight budget.
Hostel Inn Calafate Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 21.00%
People under the age of 18 are not allowed
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 07 days. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Common Room
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>