Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Irena is ideal place to stay weather you come for short break, holiday, romantic escape or to explore this beautiful historic city and surrounding area.
It features bright and sunny rooms with bathrooms shared between two rooms, guest kitchen and sunny terrace.
Dubrovnik, Adriatic jewel, is founded in 7th century and has since then captured visitors from all around the world with its exceptional beauty.
English poet George Bernard Show put it simply into words:
'If you seek paradise on Earth, you should come to see Dubrovnik.'
Our guests can rest on our beautiful green terrace decorated with grapevine and relax in peaceful and quiet atmosphere while enjoying breathtaking views of Port Gruz and Peninsula Lapad.
Hostel Irena offers modern accommodation with clean, comfortable, private facilities in a quiet, yet convenient location.
Old City can be reached by 15-20 min pleasant walk, Port 10 minutes and Bus Terminal 15 min of walking. A Bank, Post Office, Supermarket and other services you might need can be reached by foot. If you prefer, you can take the Bus and reach any part of area in just a few minutes.
All our guests will be offered FREE luggage accommodation if you arrive earlier or if you depart from Dubrovnik late at night. Wi-Fi is available FREE of charge and parking place on request.
Our guests would be picked up from the Ferry Port and from the Main Bus Terminal FREE of charge.
The price of transportation from the Airport (25 km) to the Guesthouse is 200kuna. Please, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by phone.
During your stay in Dubrovnik we recommend that you pay a visit to Dubrovnik City Walls, The Island Lokrum, The Island Lopud, Trsteno and Arboretum, Ston and Ston Walls, City of Korcula as well as National Park Mljet on the Island of Mljet.
Our warm hospitality will make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
NEW: All rooms have fans.
We look forward to seeing you! View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>