Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Kutaisi by Kote is located at a 7 minutes walking distance from Bagrati Cathedral and 10 minutes from the city center. Our hostel is located on a hill and from our terrace you can enjoy beautiful view on Lesser Caucasus Mountains, Bagrati Cathedral and Gelati Monastery. The other attractions you will find around Kutaisi are Promete Caves and Sataplia Reserve.
We offer comfortable rooms with shared bathrooms. Guests have access to fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available at the property. In cooperation with Georgian Bus we organize free transfer from the airport to the hostel. Additionally, we also organize tours around Georgia for groups from 4 to 20 people, off road 4x4 tours, weekend breaks in Georgian villages, car rental, Georgian cuisine tours and sport activities i.e.climbing, rafting. We offer free transfer from Kutaisi airport to the hostel.
Hostel Kutaisi by Kote Policies & Conditions:
Check in starts at 1 PM
Check out time is 12 PM
Payment types: cash
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival
Breakfast not included
The reception is open 24 h
The hostel is flexible regarding check-in and check-out time
We offer free transfer from Kutaisi airport to the hostel View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>