Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Humahuacasa features comfortable rooms, dorms and private, with shared bathroom. You have the kitchen available, like the stove with grill, library, TV, music and more. It also provides the possibility to rent bicycles to explore the beautiful landscape. In our hostel we combine the warmth, fun, respect, peace and good service. Besides being a clean and very safe.We wait!
Located east of the province of Jujuy, located 2936 meters above the sea. Close to Route 9, the main access road to Quebrada Humahuaca is the largest settlement before coming to the highlands and the border with Bolivia. Quechua has a large population, typical stone streets and adobe houses, which bear witness to its colonial past, in which the people resisted invasion, and helped forge victory in times of struggle for independence. It is probably because of its history, its present, its museums, its people, who Humahuaca retains great cultural importance in the endlessly colorful landscape of the gorge.
Check in 10.00am
Check out 9.00 am
Cancellation policy 3 days, late cancellations and no shows will be charged teh amount of the first night
Cash only accepted as payment upon arrival
- Laundry service
- Hot water 24 hs / permanent heating
- Fireplace - kitchen available
- Excursions/ tours View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>