Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

9.5
Superb 2034 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2018

The hostel was a relaly nice, chilled out vibe. The artwork all over the place is really cool. Igor is afriendly host, willing to help you out where you need. Has everything you might need. Easy to find and close to city centre/train station.

11th Sep 2018

Igor is the warmest and most welcoming hostel host I’ve ever met. He provided everything we needed and more, such as travel advice, coffee and house wine. He also upgraded us to a private room because of the season which we appreciate tons! The atmosphere is truly relaxed and the kitchen is really well equipped. The dog is also amazing. If you are thinking of staying somewhere else in Zagreb then get that idea of of your head, because this place you will call home. Can’t wait to return!

Thanks for recommending us :) Young couples on a budget can get upgrades in off season, but I don't advertise it because i play it by ear (and some would take advantage), it's reserved for guests who, like us, like to go the extra mile for the community here. You've been outstanding guests and totally deserve it, I'd recommend you to any good hostel :)

• jjtamerius3354
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
10th Sep 2018

This was hands down the best hostel I stayed so far this trip. It has a lovely homely fine. The staff and volunteers where super helpful and showed great places to go to the city, and later destinations in Croatia (writing this from Brač, thank you Petra!) Definitely want to return some day!

Anytime, thanks. We urge people to read the description, what you read is what you get :)

9th Sep 2018

A wonderful hostel, with a wonderful host! A great place to relax in Zagreb.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2018

Thanks Ivana for being so lovely and looking after me when I was poorly! All the best :)

My pleasure, girly :) It was really nice to get to know you for a bit! Good luck and don't forget to drink that ginger! :)

• rchawda154275
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Aug 2018

Had an incredible time staying here. One of the most genuine places I've stayed at where Igor and the staff did a great job of creating a friendly and personal vibe. Thanks for all the laughs! Would definitely stay here again.

• talithakate
  • Wales, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2018

Visit, visit, visit! Groovy people, happy place and a brilliant chance to explore! I can’t begin to explain how brilliant this place is! Just go and see for yourself!

Great colors B-) thanks dear!

• tammyt1338222
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2018

I can genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, say that Mali Mrak was the best hostel I have EVER stayed in. I had such a wonderful experience staying there - Ivana, Igor, and the other volunteers made me feel so welcome and comfortable, treating me like family and making sure I was never bored or lonely. Everything was super clean and the hostel itself is bright and beautiful like the people inside. If you're looking for a hostel in Zagreb, I urge you to choose Mali Mrak!! You won't regret it :)

Thank you for staying with us, anytime dear :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
22nd Aug 2018

Absolutely gorgeous hostel, friendliest owner and the cutest dog in residence!

Thanks sweet,was a pleasureto have you with us!

22nd Aug 2018

I’ve been staying in hostels around Europe for over 2 months now and this hostel has had by far the friendliest atmosphere. Everything was clean, comfortable, and well equipped. The staff was so kind and fun to be around and the owner was one of the most genuine people I’ve met so far through my travels. I’ve never left a hostel with intentions of returning before but I definitely plan on going back one day. Thank you for making me feel at home.

Go strong and good luck with the mess xD All the best and thank you for everything. Igor

×