Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
During the day, guests can enjoy fruits or a cup of coffee, tee free of charge.
Hostel offers laundry services and luggage storage for guests, daily walking tour of Bratislava, free for solo travelers, Pub Crawl tour and City bike rental.
Guests can use a hairdryer and ironing facilities.
Rooms are provided with shared or private bathroom with shower facilities.
Our Staff can assist with sightseeing recommendations and providing transport arrangements.
There is a lot to see and do in the Slovakia, especially in Bratislava, and it would be our pleasure to book excursions for you.
Guests of the Mansard Hostel can also get discount in the restaurant located in the same building.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash / credit cards
Check In: 13.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
The local tax (1,65 EUR/person/night) is not included in the price. Students under 26 (student ID required), youth under 18, disabled and elderly over 70 are excluded from the liability. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>