Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The group can cancel the reservation 10 days prior the arrival,after this period the full amount of stay will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment on Arrival in Cash.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Marker Old Town Dubrovnik- Pile Bay is not just a property. It's a place where you're gonna feel as if you were in your own home, but in Dubrovnik!
We are not the best,we are not the nicest but we are a part and soul of Our beautiful city with history and tradition and we are proud to keep it authentic.
There's no curfew, so you can come and go 24 hours per day as you please.
We keep the property very clean.We provide also free sheets, blankets and towels.
We also have free Wi-Fi for your personal laptop.
What makes us so great?
Well located in center of the Old City of Dubrovnik(100 m from Historical main street),but also enough far away from the crowded area where you can lay down and enjoy the Mediterranean sun,Old City and Ocean view at tree picturesque beaches (Sulic,Pile Bay,Dance)while you relax in the chill-out area or on the sun watching the spectacular sunset of the most beautiful rock in this world PENATUR.
With Our other guests,artists, film makers,maybe some of famous people or authentic locals who just love to enjoy the life (pomalo,pomalo=easy,easy).
You will be one minute from everything which is important but You will enjoy Dubrovnik also on different sites(Historical,cultural,romantic,magic,secret....) and in that spirit we like to keep authenticity of our city.
Dubrovnik (pronounced [dǔbroːʋnik], Italian: Ragusa, Greek: Ραγκούσα, Ragosa) is a city on the Adriatic Sea coast of Croatia, positioned at the terminal end of the Isthmus of Dubrovnik. It is one of the most prominent tourist destinations on the Adriatic.
According to CNNGo, Dubrovnik is among the 10 best medieval walled cities in the world.
George Bernard Shaw was enchanted by this beautiful city, about which he said 'those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik and see Dubrovnik', as well as, famously, describing it as 'the pearl of the Adriatic'. Dubrovnik truly is a stunning city with its amazing Old Town, which became a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979.
Our Property is just a footstep from restaurants, galleries, historical monuments and numerous cafes and bars. And we are sure You will enjoy Dubrovnik and our HOSTEL.
City center of Dubrovnik is a place were you can have anything You want from a vacation from fun, culture, beautiful nature and romantic touch. We try to make Your stay at our Property also comfortable.
We are not the ,,party' 'Hostel,we don't provide a fake smile and in any way You are not tourist in Our place.
We like to meet You,to tell You and to tell Us as well. But,Dubrovnik is an easy place to meet people .
Our staff is a very fun group who speak English, German,Italian, and a bit (with hands and sings)Spanish Portuguese,French....., too. We love to meet people and we like to tell you all the stories of Dubrovnik and show you the best spots in town. We offer a wide range of tours and special events throughout Dubrovnik, as well another surrounded countries.
HOSTEL MARKER DUBROVNIK OLD TOWN
is a property located on different buildings(60m from each other) on the Pile Beach (Old Town), in the historic part, city center of Dubrovnik.
Rooms and Apartments(dormitory, shared as well with private bathrooms) .
for a group, for two, five, six or seven persons (ideal for families,backpackers,budget travelers,hostels fans,groups..).
Some of the rooms have a private bathroom, and a central building is common area equipped with TV and Kitchen!
Also available :
* Hair-dryers in the Reception on request;
* Laundry ( costs 70 KN ) ;
* Airport pick up service/ upon request
* Tour to Mostar,Montenegro,Korcula,Mljet.....
* Scooter and Motorbike(Motorcycle) Rental
*Car an Scooter Rental
* Speed boat and water scooter rental
* Kayaking (from Pile Bay around the city walls to island Lokrum)
and .... if you need more : JUST ASK US !
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any topic.
N O T E ! ! !
Cancellation 48 prior the arrival.We charge for the first night of stay.
** Check in time : 14.000 -00.00 AM (Please Note!!!Rooms are ready at 14.00).
Check out before 10:00 at the latest, if not, additional night will be charged.
** Check out time : 10 AM.
(Please note: We don't accept Credit Cards.
Payment on arrival in cash)
CITY TAX is not included and will be charged extra upon arrival - 1.33 EUR (10 Croatian Kuna) per person per night
Just like the Dubrovnik-it is more than just a city, Property Marker is not just a property, its the perfect place for you to drop your bags in Grad (local slang for Old Town Dubrovnik) and really enjoy Your time here. So, we hope to see you soon and receive you with our authentic Dubrovnik flair.
Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town
Working hard to make Your stay in Dubrovnik easy. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
1st, Most Popular Hostels Dubrovnik
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>