Hostel Marrakesh

Good 688 Total Reviews

• livyfreezin8360
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
5.4

Stayed here one night..although it was cheap, the beds were very uncomfortable, I overheard other people talking about bed bugs and there were definitely not enough facilities for the amount of guests they book per night. Also, the free breakfast was very poor. It was a disappointing stay.

• kouleakulicky5972
  • England, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2018

Hallo, I was very satisfied at your place. The hostel was nice and clean, the staff was very helpful. Also it is a very good location, you are in centre of town in just 5 minutes. Enjoyed the breakfast as well.I recommend this place! Thank you very much guys and I'll be back :-) Best of luck, Br Amanda

• karim1986liotefti8681
  • USA, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2018

Geat hostel the most nice and cute hostel colored the most of the guest are friendly very nice atmosphere I recommended this hostel:))))

• Mohsal942222
  • France, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018

Really I was traveling for 3 months in Europe and this I can say is my first stay where I have been enjoyed all my time and I stay I come for 1 night and I have extended for 4 night because I have felled lake I’m home and the Staff are very friendly and halpful and clean hostel you all the Old town just few minuets and bars and supermarket I recommend this hostel for other travelers

3rd Jul 2018
5.7

Door aren’t locked until night. I was in the first floor bedroom. One of the gals got locked out one night and it took her about 10 seconds to get back in through the window. Some beds have bed bugs, there were many reports of it. Staff is rarely present. Hours seem to be roughly 8-10 am and 3-10pm. You can never find them when you need them and the hours are not consistent. I still met great people and enjoyed my stay by cannot recommend this hostel.

• MissJennaRose
  • USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2018
4.3

This hostel is only worth 13 USD. 2 bathrooms, breakfast was a joke, old ratty sheets, broken lockers... these people want to take your money and don't care about your experience at their hostel. Also, the owners do not give you any privacy when in your room. Expect them to come in at least 1-2 times a day without warning.

30th Jun 2018
2.0

Sakın gitmeyin. Rezervasyonum vardı ama hostele gittiğimde yer kalmadığını söylediler ve dışarıda kaldım ödediğim parayı da iade etmediler. Hostelworld a mesaj attım ancak onlar da talebime geri dönüş bile yapmadılar. Bir daha ne bu hostele ne de Hostelworld a güvenmeyin.

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2018
3.1

Staff was never there. People had to wait for hours to check in. Bathrooms ran out of toilet paper multiple times. Rooms were crowded. Dont expect to get a locker because all of the keys were "missing". Did not receive breakfast two of the days I stayed. Bathrooms were always being used. Only good thing about this place is its location

• Germany, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2018
7.4

The guy at the reception was super friendly, but there wasn't someone at the reception all the time. I also thought it was weird that a lady walks into your room in the morning and yells breakfast, if your sleeping you prolly don't care for it. People were als quite free to do as they please, some people were having a party from like 6-8 im the morning so yeah thats not to great. but other than that, if you need a central place to stay its fine

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2018
2.0

Don’t bother! Beds are full of bugs. Wasn’t enough bathrooms for the number of guests. No toilet paper was very common and because staff aren’t 24hrs you had to BYO. Experienced petty theft because security isn’t great. A lot of errors on their Hostel World description and contradictory signs around the hostel. When I brought issues up with the manager he was very argumentative and tried to find a way to blame me for everything - very unprofessional, he needs a lesson in customer service!

×