Hostel Meeting Point

Fabulous 1620 Total Reviews

• lukrecja2188
  • Poland, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2018

Definitely good value for money. Perfect location, helpful staff, great facilities, clean and quiet. Couldn't be more satisfied.

• paezana270916191675465
  • Argentina, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2018

Cool place for travelers just facing Royal Palace...very clean and comfy... The shared room that I booked quite big and safe lockers very safe) Maybe the check out could be later..til 12.00h..woukld be a plus...but the rest the best hostel ever stayed so far thanks guys for your kindly attention

• Germany, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2018
4.9

Not a backpacker's atmosphere. Unfriendly staff. Bad smell in the hallways. Very small, tightly packed rooms.

• Slovenia, Female, 31-40
9th Mar 2018

I only stayed there for one night but I would come back for sure. The stuff was super nice and more then helpful. location is good too.

• jamesdonally65547
  • England, Male, 25-30
7th Mar 2018

GREAT STAY...TOP LOCATION...CLEAN ROOMS..THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR KIND WELCOME

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2018
6.3

Poor cleanliness, lack of atmosphere, no cosy common area. Wifi works fine. They charge an extra couple of euros for breakfast. The hostel is located just around the corner from the Roal Palace and well connected to the airport via public transport. Shops and restaurant are within walking distance, however the surrounding area is very touristic. I would recommend this hostel if you are only looking for a cheap bed for one night or a very short stay.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2018
7.1

This was a wonderful location! Although our room wasn't ready by the hour we requested and it was a bit dirty we had a good time. There isn't a place (that feels secure) to leave your bags after you check out so we had to carry ours with us and some people in our group left them in lockers at the train station. Overall a comfortable place to stay with comfortable beds!

2nd Feb 2018
6.9

Overall okay stay, this hostel really needs an age limit because there were two 35+ year old men in my room which made my friend and I very uncomfortable. They lock the big bathroom at night and there was almost always someone else in the other bathroom so there definitely is not an abundance of facilities. I would recommend this place if you were staying for one night

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jan 2018
6.0

This place was ok for the one night I stayed. There was no space in the room I was in for suitcases on the floor, no lamps and the only power-points were by the door. If your staying a while I'd choose somewhere else.

9th Jan 2018

This place is fantastic! Amazing location, friendly people, comfy & very clean rooms & a full kitchen if you want to cook. I loved everything about it! I’ve stayed here more then once and I will definitely come again.

×