Hostel Meeting Point

8.1
Fabulous 1727 Total Reviews

• India, All Male Group, 25-30
7th Oct 2018

Decent hostel! Located in a really good location close to the city centre! The staff was nice and helpful!

• mgreendream9494
  • Ukraine, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2018

Actually, it was my second time in this hostel and it was even better, the price was a bit high for 1 night stay but still the location is perfect, my bed linen is clean and the time of check-in and check-out can be flexible - so that was all i needed. Simple, cheap and clean. P.S. High five, Sara! Thanks for impoving mi español! Nos vemos, gracias!

• lopezhector199817084790
  • Spain, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2018

I have stayed there for 1 night in a 10-bed mixed room, and I can say that it was a good experience, knowing too many hostels in and out of the city center this one is one of the best (spacious room, air conditioner, breakfast, clean bathrooms) for such a good price for busy autumn season, the staff was super helpfull, and I also went to free walking tour - recommended! Maybe for the future could be perfect to have a table inside of the rooms (but with lounge for me was enough)

• andrarem199103056052
  • Portugal, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2018

I did really like my experience at that place, the hostel is just in the front of royal palace and Opera (city center) but its still calm and chill, I was in a 8 beds room with some party people so probably that’s why I didn’t sleep well, but the bed was comfy. I left my luggage for free the day of my check out, till 5 it’s free so I didn’t pay anything, also I could use the kitchen and charge my phone after my check out. The staff is super, obrigada, thank you!

• elenakalinina1975159645
  • Russia, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2018

Nice, cheap and clean hostel, the atmosphere is chill and friendly, they serve breakfast in the morning (actually I was late, they offer it till 10:00 but served it for me till 13 pm), I had some problems with the door and locker but it was fixed immediately. Thank you, will recommend! Limpio, barato, bien ubicado, el desayuno es hasta las 10:00 pero yo he tardado un poco pues me lo han servido hasta las 13 de la tarde. Tenía unos problemas con la cerradura pero me lo han arreglado en mometo

• iszo02016892
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2018
5.7

Check-in took FOREVER - literally every review I read before going said this and it's TRUE. I waited at least 5 minutes when it shouldn't even take that long. There was a very strange woman in my room and overall I just didn't like staying at this hostel. The showers in the ladies shared bathroom were all see-through with only SOME stripes that weren't so not all your bits would show, but how awkward would that be taking a shower knowing others could literally see you. Wouldn't really recommend.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Sep 2018
6.6

Basic hostel, with not a lot of atmosphere. Good for a central location and a cheap get away

30th Aug 2018

Excellent service and clean hostel

• MATT1973258531
  • Wales, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2018

Excellent place to stay in old town just facing Cathedral. Top value,comfy bed and super clean bathrooms. Wii be back for sure

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2018
6.3

Location was excellent and price was good for what it was. Very close to the Palace and nice restaurants and bars. However, I had to wait over an hour to check in because they hadn’t made up the rooms yet. Also, the ensuite bathrooms have no locks or bath mats and the showers within them had no privacy. The kitchen was dimly lit and in the basement making it an unappealing place to eat or prepare food.

×