Hostel Mondpalast

Fabulous 867 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 867 Total Reviews

13th Dec 2017

Really disappointed with the wifi- didn't work in my room and I was on the first floor of rooms. Breakfast was 7 euros and in my opinion not worth it. Save your cash and go to cafe. Other than that, staff was very helpful and my dorm room was very clean and nice.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
12th Dec 2017
6.0

Location is not good. Directions weren’t clear. Reception person could care less. Bathrooms didn’t have soap at least. You gotta pag for sheets.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2017
6.3

It did the trick. I'd rather be in the 'new' (but actually old part of town) then the touristy part. Basic but as I say, it did the trick. reception wasn't particularly friendly. Zero atmosphere.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2017
8.0

The Hostel was really clean, the sheets were clearly washed and clean. I had no problems with noise, even though my room was located on the 1st floor. Kitchen facilities were good, had everything I needed to make a simple dinner. A little away from the city center, but a nice walk.

• Spain, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Oct 2017

Very nice stay, the sheets were not in best condition though... but amazingly located, amazing staff, supercool bar just next door, clean and door-locked showers, and the best: a full kitchen/social room! Totally recommendable

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Sep 2017

This hostel is very social, and great staff. The locals also use this hostel for group events like school excursions and the police academy, so that speaks to their reputation. Paul was up extra early in that morning, before the sun was up. He gave me a drink of water, secured my luggage, and let me take a hot shower after my morning run so I could get on with the day, even though I was at the hostel super early. Lotta was a superstar, she charged my phone up for me, and was very helpful.

• CanadianInvasion
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2017

The staff were very helpful and kind. Spent a good portion of the night talking with them.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
18th Sep 2017

Very easy going hostel for our one night stay in Dresden. Helpful staff and clean rooms. Location walking distance to old town.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2017
5.4

I didn't enjoy my stay here. The staff hardly spoke any English and the people in my room made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't like this location very much and the hostel wasn't what I expected

16th Sep 2017

Recommended - helpful staff, great showers, decent kitchen, large lockers, bed a bit creaky so difficult not to wake anyone up, but overall this is a great hostel with plenty of cafes, shops, bars nearby, and not far from the trams. A safe area, and a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Thank you Mondpalast !

×