Hostel Old Plovdiv

Superb 701 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 701 Total Reviews

12th May 2018

My friend and I were happily impressed by everything in this hostel, beyond any expectations. The welcome is so warming, the interior design is unique and cozy. The hot drinks 24/7 and the home made lemonade and the chilled cats around made us want to extent our stay. It is central and in the best part of Plovdiv, the old town, walking distance to the main sites. Thank you for everything you did for us!

6th May 2018

What a great place!! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Beatiful house in a great part of town. No bunk beds, very good breakfast, nice garden. Really really outstanding!

• tommysussex6449
  • England, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
4th May 2018
7.1

Hostel was great to stay in but lot of old impatient people stayed their who spoilt my experience because they created such a bad atmosphere arguing amongst themselves- so your are probably thinking what’s that got to do with the hostel? Absolutely nothing except the old dudes were literally screaming at each other an banging doors until 2am I got no sleep then around 9am I was quietly talking to some guests and we laughed not particularly loud but the guy on reception us to Be quite eh?

• kalinsa3325
  • Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2018

I loved my stay at the Hostel Old Plovdiv. Awesome staff, comfortable bed, old style building, great location. I liked the breakfast, they ask you what kind you want and bring it to you. I met very interesting travelors staying here. I had a great time! Highly recommended!

• bengaze5500
  • Greece, Female, 41+
19th Apr 2018

Very nice hostel near center friendly staff They provided all the services Perfect place

• wegmantom6185
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2018

Great staff, great location. Excellent value for money!

• catherinexu979720
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

Lovely hostel in a fab city!! My two traveling buddies and I were very impressed by the hospitality of the staff. The building itself is a repurposed old family home with a courtyard, which gives the hostel a lot of character. Loved that the beds were comfy and not bunked. Location is great— right in the Old Town and close to the main pedestrian street and “creative district,” where we had an amazing meal at Pavaj.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
6th Apr 2018

Old Town Hostel is a very charming place to stay, due to its heritage and decor. The facilities are fantastic for a hostel and the breakfast is one of the best offered! If you are looking for a young or social crowd, this probably isn’t the hostel for you, as there is quite a range of different people and ages, which is fine, but just worth considering.

• marcelthomas8276
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2018

Very nice staff and well designed. One of the best hostels I've been to. Absolutely recommendable.

22nd Mar 2018

Great hostel, and nice staff. This hostel could benefit from a kitchen where guests could cook and store food. Otherwise it was nice.

×