Hostel One Camden

Superb 432 Total Reviews
Superb 432 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

Awesome hostel. Staff are super nice and accommodating. Very social and great atmosphere. Daily activities during the day to explore the city, family dinners at night followed by drinks and nights out. Location is great if you wish to explore Camden Town but not particularly close to London's major attractions. Located above a pub, with a nice common room downstairs. Hostel is relatively small, so there's not too many people and its got a nice family feel.

• mitchellmcguinness19922066
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

Great place. Tom the bar dude is a hektic mofo, as are the rest of the staff!

• England, Male, 31-40
9th Oct 2018

I only stayed 2 days but I which I should been stay more. The hostel was outstanding I feel I was my home! The staff Lea she was great. Good customer service.She look after me very well. I will come back stay for more days and chill there. Good luck to Hostel One Camden. Keep carry on the great work... from Siva

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
9th Oct 2018

This hostel rocks! Truly enjoyed my stay here. The staff are awesome! Special shout out to Leah, Jade and Alexandria2! It was my second time here and I'll be back for sure!

7th Oct 2018

One of the best hostels I've been to. The atmosphere is great, the staff are all very friendly and helpful, the area of the hostel is really nice and it's easy to get with the tube everywhere. Also the free dinner, free walking tour by the hostel and the drinking games at night are a huge bonus

• taylorandadam1645
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
6th Oct 2018

Wow! This place could not be more awesome!! Staff was super nice and helpful. We enjoyed happy hour and free dinner our first night while our laundry was being done and ended up playing some drinking games later on. Place felt safe and clean and we even slept well in the 12 bunk room. It’s a short walk from crazy Camden but set in a quiet neighborhood. Can’t say enough about how great this place was!

• samdownes
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
6th Oct 2018

Had a great time here, the staff and facilities are great. Close to Camden town and shops. They cook dinner every night, Tom one of the staff cooks a great bean mix he should be a chef. Nice little pub attached, good vibes all round.

• caitlinc98138424
  • USA, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2018

I loved this hostel! The location is great, very close to Camden market. The rooms were clean and there was a nice hangout room in the basement. The pub attached was a great place to start the night. The staff at this hostel are amazing! Everyone was super friendly and helpful and all the family dinners they made were delicious. The staff really helped make our experience great. Shout out to Tom who showed my friends and I a great night out in Camden and helped us find the best pie in London!

• epacker143100
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
4th Oct 2018

The staff were awesome! Definitely a Hostel you want to go if you like to party.

4th Oct 2018

The staff was great and even provided free dinner. Each night they have organized events to see live music or go to a club. The beds were comfy and showers were excellent. Definitely would stay again.

×