Hostel One Home

Superb 3087 Total Reviews

• dtoole942644
  • USA, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2018

Awesome experience. Staff were friendly and fun. Activities and social atmosphere we're the best I've ever seen. I will definitely recommend this hostel to everyone. Staff members: Cara, Donald, Maya, Judith, Cole and Zach we're all awesome people and excellent hosts!

16th Jun 2018

Exceptional. I stayed at another hostel for 3 nights before staying here and wish I could have stayed here for all 5 nights. Comfy beds, great breakfast. Would recommend to all my friends and anyone traveling solo. The free dinners are VERY good and large portions. Easy 10/10.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights and had a great time! Staff are really friendly and helpful. Hostel has a great atmosphere and is perfect if you are travelling alone. Will definitely try to go back and stay here again.

• brunomuchausantos4732
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2018

Great atmosphere! This hostel can be considered the best one I ve stayed during my eurotrip. The staff is always willing to help and everyone is very friendly. They also have breakfast and free dinner, which is a plus. Great location and the WiFi works really well! I would be in this hostel again if I come back to Prague again.

• terencesingh1
  • USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2018

My stay here was great! The staff are all super cool and make you feel like you’re home. The nightly group dinner and activities are a fantastic way to meet your fellow travelers and learn all about the cool places around the city.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2018

The only hostel to stay at in Prague. The team that run it make it awesome. Free (and aweome) dinners, family atmosphere and really good facilities, pub crawls take you to the best places in town. Plenty more to say about this place buuuut I probably shouldn't. Just make sure you go check it out for yourself!

Thanks for leaving a review for us it means a lot to us! We wonder what else you had to say come back and tell us!

8th Jun 2018

Loved it here! Great atmosphere! The whole staff was super friendly and nice especially donald! Great party hostel if you want it to be.

Thanks for the awesome review!! glad you had a wicked time here! hope you come back soon and continue the good times!Hostel One Home team

• dcoll54206500
  • USA, Male, 18-24
7th Jun 2018

Loved the people at this hostel. Very welcoming and know how to show you a good time

Its guests like you that makes this place so enjoyable so thank so much for the great review and we LOVED having you here!Hostel One Home team

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jun 2018

This is a place you must stay at. The staff make this the best hostel. Every one watch out for Zach because he might fall in love with you. You must have Judith and James show you how to shower, never felt so clean. Rafa was only cool because he has a dog. Then this other Canadian with long hair and glasses think his name was colt his a bloody legend

We Love You!!! Hostel One Home Family

4th Jun 2018

Stop looking for other hostels and book here if available. Good location, great staff and so easy to meet people! I had an absolute blast and wish that I could have stayed longer. Great job guys !

Hey thanks for review! Remember you're always welcome here and please come back for another visit soon! Peace and love <3

×