Hostel One Home

Superb 3203 Total Reviews

• danritchie
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2018

This hostel is incredible. From the moment you walk in, you are welcomed by relaxed staff. The atmosphere is very community orientated. Each night the staff have an itinerary of activities and share knowledge of Prague. Mattresses were comfortable, free meals were made for dinner and the fans worked! A+

• rcurnal2439
  • USA, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2018

This was my first time traveling solo and I cannot possibly think of one bad thing to say about Hostel One. The staff is incredible, the location is perfect, and the people who stay there are amazing. From the moment you walk in you feel like one big family. I highly reccomend this to anyone who is looking to have a ton of fun with other travelers! I even cancelled my previous reservations for London and Madrid so that I could stay in the other Hostel One locations!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
7th Aug 2018

Great staff. So welcoming and helpful. Really REALLY clean place. A short walk to most places. Did I mention great staff.

• England, Male, 31-40
6th Aug 2018

One of the best decisions I ever made was to stay at Hostel One Home during my visit to Prague. Staff were very friendly, whole place was clean, met great people and it was an amazing atmosphere. Totally enjoyed my stay and will happily go back.

• graham91219867144
  • USA, Male, 31-40
5th Aug 2018

I usually do not write reviews, but I had to for this hostel. This hostel is worth the money, and held up to my expectation. The staff were great and invited, faculties were clean and respectable. We always had something to do back at the hostel it felt to bond with other guests. Overall a perfect 10 and would recommend to anyone to stay.

4th Aug 2018

Absolutely loved it here! Everything exceeded my expectations and it absolutely felt like a family from the moment I walked in. Was actually feeling pretty sad to leave and I am one to love my privacy so they do it right here! If I am ever in Prague again this will definitely be my home!

• millieforman2681
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2018

such a fun hostel! staff are so nice and made sure everyone felt super at home

• Australia, Male, 18-24
31st Jul 2018

Awesome stay! Staff were incredible and available facilities were far beyond other hostels I have stayed in. Organized events were great and the atmosphere is absolutely made for people to meet and do stuff with each other. Definitely one of my favourites

29th Jul 2018

I absolutely LOVED this hostel! Everything about it was perfect and after 2 nights we had to extend! There is a ton of security so everything feels super safe. The staff is out of this world caring, fun, and hilarious. Everyone staying was also incredibly great and I’ll remember them forever, seriously. Even traveling as a couple we felt so included and made many friends. Honestly everything was spectacular. You should def book! Side note: I am a germaphobe and must say- CLEANEST HOSTEL EVER.

• gracemacleod573492
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2018

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at. Really nice staff, great atmosphere, and fun activities!!

Hey there!!! thank you so much for the review. We miss you here. Hostel One Home Team

×