Hostel One Miru

Superb 14 Total Reviews

• jatharsanparam913
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2018

One of the best hostels I've stayed at during my backpacking trip across Eastern/Central Europe. Very clean and reasonably priced with amazing staff that are friendly and easy to talk to. Definitely also recommend taking the riverside tour if given the opportunity!

• garyyan22742
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2018

The combination of facilities, staff, and style of this hostel makes it one of the best in my experience. One of the features that they’ve made a point of, with clear success, is creating a family environment through activities and the complementary family dinner every night. Bottom line is that staying here is much worth and will likely make your time in Prague unforgettable.

• zr15115728
  • USA, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2018

Clean, safe, good location, great atmosphere, and above all else an amazing staff. This place quickly became a second home for me and I couldn't stop coming back! Chris and Clara warmly welcomed me home like family, while Tommy, Nick, and Annabel happily helped make Miru feel more like my home in Cali. A dangerous combination: I never wanted to leave! Truly a fantastic, friendly, warm, and hardworking crew. Oh, and the home cooked dinner was always excellent! Thank you guys! Cya soon hopefully!

4th Apr 2018

Great spot but still has some growing to do. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here. The location is outside of the main tourist areas so we felt like we were able to experience more of authentic Prague. We were hoping for a little more of the Hostel One atmosphere but the people staying here with us didn't seem as interested. We were the only ones interested in the evening activities and didn't feel like making a staffer babysit us all night. The staff was great however.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2018

Miru has a beautiful atmosphere in which the majority of guests, staff, and, cozy facilities wishes to promote. The staff at Miru were both welcoming and very talented at keeping energy levels at a good level within the hostel. For dinner upon arrival we were fed with very rico curry and mornings always began with a clean kitchen and a peaceful array of music from downstairs. Thank you so much to Hostel One Miru for their dedication in ensuring my stay was everything and more with amazing guida

• gokcenurakdeniz7334
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2018

The staff was so friendly and nice. The beds, bathroom and the kitchen were very clean. There was such a friendly atmosphere and I loved it. Although we stayed for only 2 nights, we really enjoyed our stay there and really want to stay there again sometime. I definitely recommend this place if you are planning to travel to Prague.

• halve3821355
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Mar 2018

We stayed at Hostel One Miru for one night and we enjoyed our stay! The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when we were trying to get to the airport early in the morning when the metro wasn’t open. Only complaint I have was the rooms aren’t very noise proof and we could people talking very loudly (like our door wasn’t even closed) until late in the night which was annoying since we had to be up early! But other than that it was a good hostel to stay at for a night or two!

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2018

I had a great stay and would return! Very convenient location- staff is super friendly and accommodating. The hostel is kept very tidy as well. I def recommend staying here.

21st Mar 2018

The most AMAZING, FANTASTIC hostel I have ever stayed in & hostel experience I've ever had!! As soon as I walked in I was made to feel absolutely at home by genuinely warm, friendly people - a team of friends, not just workers. Shown around as if showing me their home. Fabulous philosophy behind this biz, brand new hostel, ALL the staff make it the BEST time - stayed on for them, my new friends! Nick, Anabelle, Tommy, Ester, Clara & Hayden, & especially Chris are so WARM & HELPFUL. Miss you all

14th Mar 2018

Great brand new hostel in Prague. I had a grand time here and enjoyed excellent customer service. Everyday there are activities posted, then there is the free breakfast and dinner which are awesome. Hostel One's are great places to stay for a good time.

×