Hostel One Miru

Superb 87 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 87 Total Reviews

15th Jun 2018

I loved my stay at this hostel! Best bunk bed I ever slept on!!! Its a boutique hostel and everyone is so sweet. From the staff to the guests. Annabelle and Molly and Carla made me feel right at home. It's clean so not a typical dirty party hostel while if you want to party they offer a pub crawl every night and activities everyday. I got sick so I didn't get to go to some of the activities but I saw the game at the beer gardens with everyone and that experience was unforgettable!

• eddiestiffsofcourse
  • USA, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

Yo this hostel is so sick!! Super social, the hostel’s location is prime, and the staff are all super nice. A big shout out to Annabelle and Nick!!

15th Jun 2018

Staff was amazing and a great place to meet people. There were events everyday and free dinner!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2018

A fantastic hostel that is walking distance from most of the sites you will want to see. Very friendly staff who were always happy to help you out. There is activities planned each day too where you can meet new people while seeing Prague. Rooms are also excellent very clean and comfortable beds.

• adadlani069736
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

Without a doubt one of the best hostels I’ve stayed in so far on my travels! The staff are so genuine and clearly happy to be there which makes it feel like a home! Karla, Tommy, Nick, Annabelle, Esta, you’re smashing it!

• JohnHattersley
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

Amazing hostel that is so friendly for solo travellers and groups alike. All the staff are welcoming and I made some good friends with the other guests. Because of all the events they organise its a lot of fun 😁. And free dinner 👍.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2018

This hostel was one of the best I've stayed at. I was very happy with my experience. Staff was wonderful in particular, Esther Smit and Tommy Barba

11th Jun 2018

Hostel One Miru was one of the best hostels I’ve stayed at during all of my travels. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the bathrooms and rooms were always very clean, and the atmosphere was all around awesome. The staff hosts multiple events each day and night which made it easy to be a solo traveler. I would highly recommend Hostel One Miru to anyone staying in Prague!

• Austria, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2018

Hey. I visited a lot of hostels in my life... This was definitely one of the best. The staff is extraordinary friendly. A lot of things are inclusive like towels, which isn't the standard. I will visit Hostel One Miru again next time when I am in Prague again. Thx for making me feel very comfortable!!!

9th Jun 2018

Great staff! Thanks Chris, Annabelle and the whole crew who helped me to make my experience in Prague awesome. The hostel also has great beds, showers, facilities and activities. And they even offer a free delicious dinner \o/

×