Hostel One Prague

Superb 5919 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 5919 Total Reviews

19th May 2018

Hands down the best hostel in Prague and possibly all of Europe! Ive stayed in 30 some hostels over my past 3 years of travel. This may be my favorite! Everything you could want in a hostel. Awesome staff, cleanliness, atmosphere. Tereza, Rob, Monica and all the other staff I'm forgetting you guys are absolute class! Keep being your awesome selves because you guys make this place what it is. Ignore any negative reviews. Those people are squids. Stay @ Hostel 1 Prague and do the riverwalk tour!!!

18th May 2018

This has been the best experience I ever had in a hostel. Everything was perfect, which is the reason why for the first time I am giving a perfect score. The staff was amazing, far away the best staff I have ever seen in a hostel. Special thanks to the three supergirls: the nice and polite Daniela; Natalie who in her own words 'always has your back'; and most importantly, my precious Joice, who is the most amazing person you are ever going to meet. You girls rock! PS: do the Riverside tour.

• brennapinneke2115
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th May 2018

I love this hostel. I have never felt so welcomed before at any other hostel than I did this one. Monika checked us in and gave us all the information we needed to make our stay a breeze. Joice showed us around the hostel and made ya feel at home, she was so funny and welcoming, treating us as family from the second we walked in the door. The bar crawl was a blast as well! Mot took us around the town and showed us some awesome pubs where we were able to socialize with other people our age. LOVE!

13th May 2018

Best staff in a hostel yet. Shout out to Jack Anna Rob and Mot for being quite hospitable. Also shouts out to monika joice Daniela for being very nice and helpful. Forgot some socks but you guys can keep them.

12th May 2018

One of my best hostel experiences in recent memory. The staff was great and created a really good vibe that translated through the rest of the stay. I'd definitely stay there again.

11th May 2018

Overall, an awesome hostel. I stayed at the Hostel One in Budapest and had a blast so I cancelled my other hostel (in Prague) and booked Hostel One Prague. Great decision. Facilities (beds and bathrooms) aren't the best, but the atmosphere, staff, etc all make up for it. Went down to the Rave Cave which was a great way to meet other people very quickly. There was also a walking tour (roughly $25 USD) which included dinner and unlimited beer/sangria. Hostel One is the way to go

11th May 2018

This was my first time in Prague, and I am so glad I chose H1 Prague! The room / toilet were both extremely clean. Free dinner each night (donations accepted). They have a rave cave (bar) downstairs which was bad ass! But most importantly, the staff was legit. Monica, Rob, and my favorite, Gio, were all so kind, hilarious, downright awesome!!!!! Thank you all for making my first stay in Prague a wonderful one! Cheers, y’all! -CJ. :)

10th May 2018

Our stay at the hostel was a very pleasant one! We were received by Monique and Daniela and that definitely made our stay way better. Monique checked us in and ensured all our documents were in order, as well as answered all of our questions regarding the city. Daniela gave us a tour of the hostel and ensured that we got all of our questions regarding the premises answered. Throughout our stay, they both went out of their ways to ensure our stay was a pleasant one, even on their free days off.

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 18-24
10th May 2018

Hostel One Prague is definitely worth a visit! The staff is very welcoming and the hostel has everything you can wish for: kitchen, pc room, chill area, garden, tv room, laundry facilities, ensuite bathoom, elevator, bar... It's definitely perfect if you want to party and meet new people. But it's also okay to chill and have an early night. The roommates were very considerate and made no noise at all. For me it is quite far away from the center and it is quite expensive but still glad I came.

• anorman7447
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
10th May 2018

Where 2 start fanstatic place moment you walk in i was given a very friendly smile and a vibe from that second on it was easy going chilled out and all round happy over the next 4 days the workers made such an effort to know you and learn about ur life The beds were awesome the amentines were fanstatic location was great the activities they do were amazing best hostel i have been 2 in europe the crew Jóice mot sirke robin daniela made my life awsome I will be back 1000% the rave cave 😎

×