Hostel One Prague

Superb 6148 Total Reviews

• lachlanreeves6523
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2018

Can't recommend Hostel1 enough. Super clean hostel with an awesome friendly vibe. Tereza and Harry were especially welcoming and were always be happy to give recommendations on where to eat, what to see etc. So glad I booked here, I'll be back in the future!

• giurgium538
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2018

I loved my stay! Staff was wonderful, very welcoming environment and social. I had so much fun, and met many great people.

• angusjpry7667
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2018

Best hostel. A kiwi who worked here (I think his name is Tom?) was the best thing since sliced bread. Utter lad and a consummate professional. Great time had by all. Need more food for dinner though (free meals don’t count if you have to buy more)

• turnaldinho
  • England, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at hostel one, for my first time traveling solo it was everything I could have hoped for. The staff were really friendly and welcoming, especially Jessica who was amazing! The bar area was really social and had a good atmosphere, and the day trips / night outs planned by the hostel made my time in Prague really memorable. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

10th Aug 2018

Hostel One is usually a safe bet for a solo traveler, I enjoy this chain. They focus on atmosphere and make it so easy to meet people. The staff at this location are fabulous, super friendly and fun bunch. As a solo traveler, I made plenty of friends. I loved their garden area. The only downside is the shared bathrooms in the room didn't seem to be cleaned frequently, but we aren't traveling to find the cleanest shower, are we?

• michaelsteffy6485
  • USA, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2018

Really great hostel! The nightly dinner and outdoor area are a great place to meet people. The staff are very helpful and are genuinely cool people. Huge shout out to Lonia for the helping me through my hangover and giving me some cool spots to visit in Budapest. Definitely would recommend staying at this hostel!

Hello there, thanks so much for your review! Nice, Budapest is our second most favourite city (after Prague haha) and we're glad you had fun even there, thanks to the recommendations :) Monika says hi and we all already miss you :) Love, Hostel One Prague Team

• tillieuni9979
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2018

Great stay! Staff is very knowledgable with recommendations, also leading fun group activities and cooking great food. Location is near a few tram stops and good restaurants, although is a bit far to walk to the center of town. Really easy to meet new people during group dinners or hostel-led night activities (bar crawl, clubs). The rooms are very clean as well, and the building is really unique with a movie room and a basement bar.

Heya, that's nice of you to say, we always try to make the tours fun and the dinner tasty! Rave cave bar is missing you and so are we :) Love, Hostel One Prague Team

• gemmarankin20004473
  • England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2018

Best hostel I’ve stayed in, all the staff are so lovely and make you feel welcome. Really chill atmosphere with a communal kitchen and you get free dinner every night. Everyone I met was so nice and there’s activities planned by the hostel every day like pub crawls and city tours etc. The hostel is also really clean and has great facilities like lounges, a bar and kitchen and TV & computer room. It’s also in a great location for exploring Prague. I had an amazing time

And we had an amazing time hanging out with you! Have a great trip, keep rocking! :) Cheers, Hostel One Prague Team

• mskillicorn9185
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Aug 2018

Only a short stay but had a great time here. Good social atmosphere. Awesome staff who helped find an item I left behind and organised for it to be posted to me.

Oh heya! Glad the headphones arrived ok :) Keep enjoying Hamburg! Love, Hostel One Prague Team

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2018

Staff were so fantastic: so friendly and helpful. Stand outs were Tom and lonia who took us out. The rave cave bar was in the bacement so wasn’t loud for those trying to sleep, but was very fun.

Hello, thanks for your awesome review! We really hope to see you again in future, it was great having you here :) Cheers, Hostel One Prague Team

×